Sunday, January 31

Don't wanna be Just a Memory to You

Maybe the sadness comes when it's least expected,
it shot out of the dark, and slammed in our face
the hurt it brings can't be stopped,
and the hurt it brings can't be cured..

feels trapped inside of your eyes,
gleam like stars above, emptiness inside..
caught inside of your arms,
warmer than the sun, and emptiness so full..

maybe the love that you have for me,
is done and dead, and so far away
but you're still here in my head,
you're still here, and you'll never leave my heart..

I always remember you and me when we used to
laugh all night until we fell asleep..
and i know we're through
but i've still got thoughts of you left inside my head,
hmm well... in my head...

but though we've grown apart,
I'll still be there for you..
Cause I don't wanna be just a memory to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment